Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Weather Nation not loading

Hi Community Roku users,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about this issue with playing content on the Weather Nation channel. We're sorry if you are experiencing this issue.

We recommend performing the below steps and see if you can resolve the issue:

1. Remove the channel from the Roku device
  2. Power cycle the Roku device, by disconnecting it from the power cable and reconnecting the device back to the power
  3. Re-add the channel back to the Roku device

One additional suggestion we would like for you to try you can check for a manual system update by navigating to Home > Settings > System > System update > Check now and see if you notice any difference.

If you're continuing to have troubles, please reference our helpful FAQ article: Solve a playback issue. This page will provide you with common concerns, troubleshooting, error codes, and recommended actions.

This should resolve the issue you are experiencing, however, if the issue is still unresolved, we suggest you reach out to the channel partner directly.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jmusich
Roku Guru

Same here. I have gone the steps twice. Not sure were to go now. I have removed it, 

Jmusich
Roku Guru

One of my two ultras does display WeatherNation ay least it was earlier today which woiuld suggest a Roku issue. 

Maypup
Channel Surfer

yes

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Hi  @Jmusich

Thank you for the post.

To ensure the process of removing and re-adding the Weather Nation channel is successful, make sure to restart your device before adding the channel back in. from the Settings menu by navigating to  Settings > System > System restart > Restart. However, if it still has no dice and the issue is only with the channel alone, this is a good indication that there is likely an issue within that specific channel that will need to be addressed with an update from the channel publisher. Channels on Roku are created and maintained by each channel publisher. In this case, you'll want to reach out to Weather Nation support directly to share your feedback.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
Jmusich
Roku Guru

But one of my twpo ultras does work. 

0 Kudos
Maypup
Channel Surfer

Roku Express

Maypup
Channel Surfer

When I get off work I will remove and reinstall the apps

0 Kudos
Vanderhe

This did not fix the problem.

Regards,

Randy

Vanderhe

Weaternation does not have a customer support team (that I can find).

0 Kudos