Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fishface
Streaming Star

Watching Discovery channels

I find the Discovery channels programming to be okay.  That said, their commercials are nearly 100% of the time promoting Discovery + , which must be hurting,  They keep running the same moronic commercials, many times, twice in a row, and occasionally three times in a 6 commercial block.  What, do they think the watcher will have an epiphany and all of a sudden want to subscribe to it? This is annoying as h*ll and will keep me away from their programs.  How about replacing them with time occupying zen moments like some clever channels do?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Watching Discovery channels

What Discovery does with their commercials is up to them.

Discovery Contact Us page: https://corporate.discovery.com/contact-us/

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Fishface
Streaming Star

My posted complaint is not aimed at Roku, per se, rather the source of the problem which is Discovery.

0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

I wouldn't assume that anyone from Discovery or any other content provider, monitors this forum in any serious way, so I would also use the link that @makaiguy provided.

0 Kudos