Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHY IS IT THAT EVERY SINGLE TIME I WANT TO WATCH CRAVE LIVE ON AIR, I GET KICKED OUT OR SIGNED OUT?!

Please explain to me why Crave on Roku that costs me almost $25 a month kicks me out the second I go to watch something live on air when it has worked perfectly all fine days and weeks and the entire day before that? hmm? Why is that? If Roku is offering the Crave App and it works just fine on my laptop, I shouldn't have an issue with a Roku TV should I? And no it isn't my internet because my internet is absolutely perfect. So what is your problem ROKU?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: WHY IS IT THAT EVERY SINGLE TIME I WANT TO WATCH CRAVE LIVE ON AIR, I GET KICKED OUT OR SIGNE...

Hi @Kaitlyn222222

Welcome to Roku Community. 

We apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing with the Crave app on your Roku TV. We understand how frustrating it can be when the services you are paying for are not functioning as expected. We're here to help and assist you further. 

Does the issue occur on this specific channel or all channels on your Roku TV? Have you tried to remove the channel and see if it helps? If you haven't tried it yet, you can remove the affected channel and re-install it. To ensure the process is successful, restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?
Let us know how it goes. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos