Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shawsgtwy
Reel Rookie

Re: Viki channel returning to home page

I’m not having that problem. Sorry to hear you are. Do all the basics 

completely reset tv

reinstall the app 

I have gone as far as to cancel subscription and redo

hope that helps 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Viki channel returning to home page

@robertamorrison

Thanks for the post.

If you have already removed the channel, restarted your Roku device, and then added the channel back, specifically in that order and are still experiencing an issue, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ChippyTech
Streaming Star

Re: Viki App is not working, will not load at all.

There could be a few different reasons why the Viki app is not working on your Roku devices. Here are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Check your internet connection. Make sure that your Roku devices and your router are connected to the internet and that you have a strong, stable connection.

2. Restart your Roku devices and router. Sometimes, restarting your devices can help resolve connectivity issues.

3. Check for updates. Go to the "Settings" menu on your Roku and select "System update" to see if there are any updates available for your device. If there are updates available, install them and try using the Viki app again.

4. Uninstall and reinstall the Viki app. To do this, go to the "My channels" menu on your Roku and select the Viki app. From there, you should be able to select "Remove channel" and then install the app again from the Roku Channel Store.

5. If you are still having difficulty, you may want to contact Viki customer support or Roku customer support for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or help you determine if there is a problem with the app itself.

0 Kudos