Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
conolor-4
Channel Surfer

Re: Viki channel returning to home page

Have had Roku for years.

0 Kudos
conolor-4
Channel Surfer

USA

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

@conolor-4  Relax. No need to post over and over. I posted a link to the Viki Channel for Roku and I also posted a picture. If you live in the US it’s available. 

0 Kudos
conolor-4
Channel Surfer

Yes you can get there with Ruko.com/channel store/Viki and it shows up. But that doesn't mean it is listed on their regular website Roku.com, listing channel store, international, scroll all available apps. and it is NOT listed. USA

0 Kudos
bonitab23

Viki channel returning to home page

I followed instructions but Viki will not fully launch on roku TV. It starts, flashes on but goes out to home page.  I never had this problem before. 

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

@bonitab23  Please read this entire post. The link to Downdetector will explain all

0 Kudos
marjorie26

It still won't launch 😞   I don't know what else to do.  Roku has no tech support... I guess I'll scrap my channel.

0 Kudos
bonitab23

Same here.  Just tried again and got the same problem.   Tries to launch but then goes back to Roku home page.  I will let Viki know so they cN contact Roku.

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

@bonitab23  Please read the link. This has nothing to do with Roku. Viki is having serious server issues. 

https://downdetector.com/status/viki/

0 Kudos
Shawsgtwy
Reel Rookie

Is everybody still having the problem with Viki not loading

0 Kudos