Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Viki channel returning to home page

0 Kudos

I tried Uninstaller and reinstalling the app. I can watch all other channels fine on my roku TV.  Viki loads on my phone, it just won't load on my TV  

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

@GigglzGaming  Please read. It’s not up to Roku to fix server issues on Viki end.

https://downdetector.com/status/viki/

0 Kudos

If you're you're having trouble logging in to Viki, it might be because of the following: Log in Error - This means the email or password you entered did not match our records. Please double-check and try again. If you forgot the password to this  cps tester  account, you can reset it by following the instructions here.
Login to the account you wish to delete. If you forgot your password or lost access to your account, you can recover it here: Viki.com/forgot_password. Scroll down to Privacy, where you will find the Delete Account section. Click on the 'Delete Account' button on the right.
0 Kudos
conolor-4
Channel Surfer

Re: Viki channel returning to home page

Same problem. Also checked Roku channels at Roku .com and could not find a listing for VIKI.

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

0 Kudos
conolor-4
Channel Surfer

I checked Roku.com and there is no listing for VIKI at all. Not in International and no channels listed as Premium as it used to be.

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

@conolor-4  Where do you live? If you don’t live where Roku is supported then that explains why you can’t find it 

0 Kudos
conolor-4
Channel Surfer

Yes. At their normal Roku.com website. No listing.

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

@conolor-4  Your not answering my question. Where do you live? Here it is

CDCB5EC9-9026-46FE-8718-83A071CBB11A.jpeg

0 Kudos