Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lavaye

Viki channel returning to home page

I also am having the same problem with my Rakuten Viki app on my TV. It loads fine on my ipad or iphone but not on my TV. My Roku model is Roku Streaming Stick 4K. Thanks for any help.

Lavaye

Re: Question about Viki homepage change

This morning, 4/21/2022 there is a notice on the Viki.com homepage saying they are aware of the problem of the Rakuten Viki app loading on the Roku devices. Their team is aware and are diligently working to fix the problem. Continuing watching at Viki.com or on the app.

I hope they get it fixed ASAP!!!!

Theavy7249

I've restarted my TV as well as my roku device. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled the app however, when I launch Viki, it looks like it's loading (i can see some of the homepage of VIKI) and then it takes me back to the homepage of my Roku

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

They are having outages. Been reported in here already. See this link

https://downdetector.com/status/viki/

0 Kudos
Lavaye

Same thing happened to me. I went to Viki.com homepage and there is a message stating they know there is a problem and are working on it.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

Please be aware that the Viki channel is currently experiencing issues that are impacting Roku devices.

We appreciate your patience while we investigate this issue with Viki. Once more information is available, we will be sure to update this Community thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
Ello2022
Roku Guru

It’s already been posted several times. They are having down issues see this link

https://downdetector.com/status/viki/

debrawallin
Channel Surfer

Re: Viki channel returning to home page

This is posted on the Viki web page:  

We're aware of the issues affecting the Roku Viki Channel and our team is working to get it back. We’re sorry for the trouble! In the meantime, you can still watch on Viki.com or on our other...
0 Kudos
Garwood

Re: Viki channel returning to home page

I am having a similar problem.  I can get Viki by logging into my laptop.  But it will not log on my television set.

Gary in Portland, Oregon

0 Kudos
Chiapet

Re: Question about Viki homepage change

I have a Roku TCL TV that hasn't updated to 11 yet and a Roku player that has and both will not load Viki app. I just wanted to make sure you know it isn't just happening with the new updates. Thank you for keeping us updated.

0 Kudos