Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
debrawallin
Channel Surfer

Viki App is not working, will not load at all.

My Viki has quit working on all of my Roku, is there a problem with the app?

62 REPLIES 62
Kkraken

Re: Question about Viki homepage change

I second this assessment. Today, 4/20, there was an update to the app that hasn’t allowed it to load at all on my Roku. Before this recent update I’d had issues loading movies on Viki through my Roku when the app on my phone works just fine. There has been a steady decline in app accessibility that I don’t think can be blamed on the app alone. 

As a user who also pays for this service, I will also follow the advice of the previous representative and contact Rakuten Viki but Roku should be prepared for more complaints from their users and willing to offer some actionable solutions. 

Youpickone

Having trouble with Viki on two Roku devices. Who exactly are we to contact about this? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
mop_891
Roku Guru

Viki channel returning to home page

going to need a lot more info. Which channel? Roku model? some specifics please.

0 Kudos
Lavaye

I am having the same problem with Viki on my device. Last night 4/20/2022 it will not load, just keeps looping back to the icon. Please help! I pay for this app monthly, love it, but I don't want to watch it on my phone all the time! Thank you!!

BW100
Reel Rookie

Thank you so much for responding.  The channel is Viki.  It was working until this morning.  Viki channel ask me log in.  Never had I been ask to since the day I started paying for the channel.  I scanned the emblem as it told me to with my iPhone instead of continuing to use the email sign in.  When I tried to open the channel all that happens is the circle and Viki menu bar shows on the tv and then goes off.  I can not find how to login again to open the channel.   Please help and Thank you again.

BW100
Reel Rookie

ROKU is ROKU Ultra LT

0 Kudos
MAlarreau

Viki will not launch. When I tried to remove and reinstall the channel, “remove” was not an option. I checked several other channels and that option was available. I restarted the system and it still doesn’t work. Neither did “check for updates”. Help

MAlarreau

Viki channel isn’t giving me the uninstall option. Other channels do. I tried resetting the tiki as well as updating the channel and it still isn’t working. 

Hokualele

I tried but it’s still not launching.  boo hoo 😭