Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
J2003

View Premium Channels on Amazon Firestick?

Jump to solution

I installed the Roku Channel App onto my Amazon Firestick and for some reason I cannot view my premium channels I purchased through Roku such as History Vault, AMC+ and Starz. Why is this? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: View Premium Channels on Amazon Firestick?

Jump to solution

Thanks for the inquiry, @J2003.

Please be noted that Premium Subscriptions on The Roku Channel are not currently available on Samsung TVs or Fire TV devices.

Check out this link for more info: How do I get The Roku® Channel? | Official Roku Support

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,

Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for the inquiry, @J2003.

Please be noted that Premium Subscriptions on The Roku Channel are not currently available on Samsung TVs or Fire TV devices.

Check out this link for more info: How do I get The Roku® Channel? | Official Roku Support

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
JBC48

Jump to solution

This is a great reason to not bother purchasing any ROKU devices..  Amazon Firestick is compatible with everything. Unfortunately,  Roku just wasted my time trying to set up an account just to be able to save favorites.... AND, judging from all of the lazy a** replies I see from ROKU,  you're not interested in helping anyone unless they've purchased your devices. I a Samsung TV & an Amazon Firestick.... will NEVER purchase any ROKU products because if this... 

0 Kudos