Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: No puedo agregar Disney , ni HBO en Venezuela

Jump to solution

English translation:

@Eloísa wrote:

I can not add disney, nor HBO in Venezuela

I would like to add Disney and HBO and I have not been able

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: No puedo agregar Disney , ni HBO en Venezuela

Jump to solution

@Eloísa, por favor lea el hilo. No hay razón para que esta discusión se prolongue durante 6 páginas. 

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Aerg191187

Re: Adicionar y configurar Disney+ para Roku Express Venezuela

Jump to solution

Mi ruko no tiene dinesy plus y tampoco tiene un buscador... Como hago para tenerlo 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Adicionar y configurar Disney+ para Roku Express Venezuela

Jump to solution

Hi @Aerg191187

Thanks for the post.

Please be advised that we only support English in the Roku Community. We had to use google translate to understand your inquiry.

Channel availability/access on Roku devices will vary from region to region. A Roku device will work in any location, however, channels may not be available on your device in that location, based on each channel provider's discretion. 

For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region.

For Roku Search, please note that it is only available in English in Canada, Ireland, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Mexico and the United States for Spanish. 

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Jenny15

Buenas tardes como descargar Disney plus soy de Venezuela

Jump to solution

[personal information]

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Buenas tardes como descargar Disney plus soy de Venezuela

Jump to solution

Hello @Jenny15

Please be advised that we only support English in the Roku Community. We had to use google translate to understand your inquiry.

As previously mentioned in this thread, Roku Player or TV can be activated to any Roku account, however, channel availability/access will vary from region to region. Channels that are currently available in any given region are certified for the Roku devices sold in that region.

For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about which Roku devices they support their channel (app) on in your current region.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos