Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Luis22kK
Reel Rookie

Re: Error adding Disney Plus channel

Jump to solution

I am from Venezuela but it also does not appear in the Roku app store and I can not add it by channel code so I do not know what to do, my Roku is model 3900 hd, I do not know if this model is not compatible or open some other way helps and if the Disney Plus service is already available for my country

0 Kudos
Ibl211986

Canales que no se pueden agregar

Jump to solution

buenas a la comunidad un cordial saludo escribo desde venezuela quisiera que por favor me ayudarán que hay canales que no puedo agregar como Disney plus, Pluto tv, y otros canales gracias espero me puedan ayudar 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Canales que no se pueden agregar

Jump to solution

If you can't add them then they're not available in your region.  As has been mentioned multiple times in this thread Venezuela is not a supported region for Roku.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
plazas2110

problemas con roku express venezuela para agregar Disney Plus

Jump to solution

Buenos dias disculpen la molestia, pero por favor alguien me puede ayudar con la configuracion del equipo Eoku express venezuela para agregar el canal Disney Plus, ya que el mismo no aparece en el menu de canales de este equipo. De antemano gracias...

0 Kudos

ROKU VENEZUELA NO DEJA AGREGAR DISNEY PLUS, HBOMAX, PRIME VIDEO, NI PLUTO TV

Jump to solution

LOS USUARIO DE ROKU EXPRESS EN VENEZUELA, TENEMOS PROBLEMAS AGREGANDO VARIOS CANALES, DESDE ROKU NOS GUSTARIA NOS BRINDARAN UNA SOLUCION EFECTIVA, YA QUE COMPRAMOS ESTOS EQUIPOS CON LA FINALIDAD DE PODER TENER UN ENTRETENIMIENTO DE PODER CON LA REALIDAD LIMITACIÓN POR LO MENOS YO PAGO DISNEY Y NO LO PUEDO DISFRUTAR LE PEDIMOS NOS AYUDEN POR FAVOR 

0 Kudos
jpbarrerab

Re: Adicionar y configurar Disney Plus para Roku Express Venezuela

Jump to solution

This is not a valid answer since I have a US account linked to a US credit card but I’m currently overseas in Bolivia. The box of the device has the Disney Plus logo and everything and i cannot seem to be able even to add the app. This can be flagged as false advertising. Hope you give a better solution to this issue instead of making fun of your clients or else I will file a dispute of the charges, as I bought the device in Texas, I will also sue you for false advertisement 

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Adicionar y configurar Disney Plus para Roku Express Venezuela

Jump to solution

@jpbarrerab wrote:

This is not a valid answer since I have a US account linked to a US credit card but I’m currently overseas in Bolivia. The box of the device has the Disney Plus logo and everything and i cannot seem to be able even to add the app. This can be flagged as false advertising. Hope you give a better solution to this issue instead of making fun of your clients or else I will file a dispute of the charges, as I bought the device in Texas, I will also sue you for false advertisement 

You are not located in a country that Disney has permitted their channel to be used on Roku devices. It doesn't matter if your account is US based. Disney is who is controlling the access, not Roku. There was no false advertisement. You purchased the device in the US, so any advertising was based on that purchase location. You take it elsewhere and you are restricted by the requirements of the channel provider. Again, Roku has no control over that. It is under the sole control of the channel provider. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
luisrod
Channel Surfer

Re: ROKU VENEZUELA NO DEJA AGREGAR DISNEY PLUS, HBOMAX, PRIME VIDEO, NI PLUTO TV

Jump to solution

Por favor revisa la página NOLAPELES.COM y en el cuadro de búsqueda (lupa en la esquina superior derecha) escribe Disney Plus. Hay un artículo con un método al respecto.

0 Kudos

Disney para venezuela agosto 2021 ?

Jump to solution

hola, ya el codigo para activar disney plus en venezuela no sirve, algo nuevo q no sea lo de VPN q me da miedo a q lo bloquen ?

0 Kudos
Eloísa

No puedo agregar Disney , ni HBO en Venezuela

Jump to solution

Quisiera agregar Disney y HBO y no he podido

0 Kudos