Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnoelG
Channel Surfer

Re: Tucker Carlson Tonight on Fox Nation

Jump to solution

AGAIN, if it's episodes are available on Fox Nation on roku.com on my computer, how can it be a problem with Fox Nation?  It's a technical glitch with Roku and not Fox Nation.   The Fox Nation outside of the Roku Channel is still on ROKU platform.

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

No, it's what Fox is feeding Roku. What appears on a web page (even Roku's page) isn't always the same feed that the devices get. I completely understand what you're saying, but it's still under the control of Fox. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
ad34754932
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Remove the Fox Nation app.  Reboot Roku.  Install Fox Nation app.  Fixed?

Bu7

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem regarding the recent Tucker Carlson/Kidd Rock interview.  The answer that Fox Nation is probably responsible is not acceptable . If this is true, Roku should not have been listed as an option for Fox Nation. There should be some resolution for the customer addressed by Roku Senior Staff. I have paid for one year's service and not getting the full benefit. If this is not resolved, I will be cancelling both. 

Pam Hendrixson

0 Kudos
LB42
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

We ended up ditching the "Fox Nation on Roku" which was only convenient in billing. Then went directly to Fox Nation, subscribed through Fox Nation. Went back to Roku, added the Fox Nation app, logged in and haven't had a problem since. I'm sure that Roku does delay, if not censor, some shows, but you'll get them all if you go directly through Fox Nation. Hope this helps!

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

It's simply not legally NEWS. That you seek.

Just somebody's opinions.

That's all your missing 

In my opinion they should Reclassify that show for what it is legally determined to be, just another talk show. And put it there. Not with the actual news feeds because it's not even close to journalism.

Is it Not Called journalism?

Is it this or that?

Hmm he don't even know?

The Show is full of questions with no answers.

I used to watch his shows. But he really turned out to be an idiot. 

The shows may end up under fiction soon.

Peace out

0 Kudos
RN1941

Jump to solution

I am experiencing the same technical issues with Tucker Carlson Tonight and it is frustrating to say the least.

However you’re comment doesn’t appear to be anywhere near relevant. The issue at hand is that viewers of Tucker Carlson Tonight want to be able to watch his show on Roku (as we are paying customers).

Whether or not you view his show as “news” or just a talk show, makes no difference to his viewers. We just want to be able to watch what we are paying for AND we want to watch whatever we want.

Your comment is merely your opinion, which is fine. I actually agree that Tucker, Hannity and Laura are all similar to talk shows with political speaking points, but I enjoy them all the same.

0 Kudos