Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnoelG
Channel Surfer

Re: Tucker Carlson Tonight on Fox Nation

Jump to solution

Subscription to Fox Nation includes Tucker Carlson Tonight.  There is no reason why one specific program should not play.  It is without a doubt a technical glitch of some sort.  My ONN Roku TV shows that Tucker Carlson is available through subscription but will not connect to it.  It just loops back to the original screen, where it shows that it is available.  It would be nice to get an answer on point.

0 Kudos
ad34754932
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Tucker Carlson Tonight's newest episode is always there at 5 am the next day but not sure when it uploads (could be by midnight).   The Fox Nation app interface is a bit of a mess.  Scroll to the Show then More Episodes then you will see the episodes arranged in descending chronological order.   For any strange functionality like slow fast forward try rebooting the Roku.  

0 Kudos
osagemtn

Jump to solution

Same issue, same problem.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@osagemtn

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiecing?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
AnoelG
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

When I clicked on Tucker Carlson show, it shows "Resume S7/E16.  When I click on that it goes to that show, but it does not show under See All Episodes.  All episoded include S7/E15 January 21 and S7/E14 January 20, nothing else.  So basically two episodes from last week.   Sometimes, I click on an actual show Play S7/E15, and it circles back to Tucker's home screen.  Same issue with Laura Ingraham.  No shows are showing, couple days ago I couldn't make either one of them play a single show, Laura Ingraham was not showing any details on her page, it kept circling back to the same page.  It is really frustrating.  Previously, Tucker completely disappeared from the lineup on my Roku TV, however, I was able to watch on the computer.  The above issue experienced today and few days ago, is mirrored on computer as well.

0 Kudos
AnoelG
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

All it is showing me is two episodes from last week.  Nothing else.

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Is this a dedicated channel offered by Fox, from some other provider, or through The Roku Channel? It makes a difference on who can address the issue. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
AnoelG
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I tried it through Fox Nation on Roku Channel and it didn't work (and so I cancelled my subscription today) and then I got a subscription outside Roku Channel just Fox Nation on my Roku TV and both had same issues today so I immediately cancelled my subscription to that as well.   I'm not going to bother anymore.  It's ridiculous.  It's a new ONN Roku TV.   I specifically got Fox Nation so that I could watch Tucker Carlson and it is one show that just never works.  I don't care about Laura Ingraham that much, but that one doesn't seem to work either.   I restarted my modem, reset settings on the TV, nothing works. 

0 Kudos
AnoelG
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

All I see Roku doing is making excuses about going to the provider etc.  There is a technical glitch.  It's not the provider, because like I said, it worked on my computer when it didn't work on the TV.  Same Fox Nation account through Roku.  One has available episodes, one doesn't.  That was just one variant of the scenario.  The issues are just too variable and annoying to bother with going forward.  I'll just watch something else.

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

If you still had a problem after cancelling your Roku subscription and using the Fox channel, then the problem isn't with Roku. It sounds like that's all that Fox is making available on the Roku platform, and they are in sole control of that. It's annoying as heck when a provider offers different content on different platforms, but the platform provider (in this case Roku) has no control over that. It happens unfortunately with other providers as well. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos