Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erhagans

Trying to add an app to our Roku that is not on their list.

I am trying to add AT&T Sports Net to my Roku.  It is not listed on the list of available apps

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Trying to add an app to our Roku that is not on their list.

I see no indication on the AT&T Sportsnet website that they have support for streaming devices, only for access via mobile devices and web browsers.  They have an app for Android devices on the Google Play site, and I'd assume the Apple app store as well.

So you may be able to get this on a computer or mobile device then cast or mirror it to your Roku.

You must be in one of the three regions served by AT&T Sportsnet, have a tv provider subscription with a system that provides you with AT&T Sportsnet, and that tv provider must have agreed to let AT&T stream its content to the tv provider's customers.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos