Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mjbcbus
Reel Rookie

This Old House seasons 6-28

Since Roku owns This Old House, why aren’t seasons 6-28 on the premium This Old House channel I’m paying for?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: This Old House seasons 6-28

@mjbcbus

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? What channel are trying to stream content from? 

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
mjbcbus
Reel Rookie

I pay to the premium This Old House app on Roku. Season 6-28 are not available. That's a very large chunk of not available seasons when I'm paying specifically for this show.

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @mjbcbus

Thanks for following up. 

We want to make sure that you're getting the most out of your subscription. May I please have some additional information about the issue, to clarify, your subscription is through The Roku Channel? Kindly also provide the information needed below:

• The specific season and the episode of the issue 
  • Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).

Keep us posted. This will help us ensure that we are reporting the correct information to our support team.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos