Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wmgtam
Reel Rookie

Re: Thirteen Explore channel crashes on Roku OS 11 but works great on earlier

Jump to solution

The channels mentioned have been updated and work right now.

What I don't understand is why Roku would release an OS update that breaks channels. 

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@wmgtam It’s not up to Roku to address channel issues. Just like when Apple comes out with a new version of iOS and it breaks certain apps. That’s not up to Apple to fix.

0 Kudos
CCAT
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Why would ROKU update crashes channels? Please ROKU fix your OS Update so it would not crash so many channels apps!

I guess apps mentioned still work on Roku Express TV because it has not been updated to new Roku OS??

As of today apps mentioned still do not work on TCL Roku TV

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@CCAT  Roku does not make TVs

0 Kudos
CCAT
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

As of today (4/26) apps mentioned still do not work on TCL Roku TV but still work on Roku Express TV 

0 Kudos
CCAT
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I am talking about ROKU OS update - there is definitely a problem with this update as it crashes many channels apps

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@CCAT  There is no such thing as a Roku express TV. There is however a Roku express streaming device. Have you reached out to TCL?

0 Kudos
CCAT
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Everyone is complaining about these problems occurring after Roku OS update – there is the problem…with Roku OS update!

Of course I am talking about Roku express streaming device and apps mentioned work well with it

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.