Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Codeman333
Reel Rookie

The Roku channel has content on Roku box that is not available on PC

I looked on the Roku channel from my Roku device and I can watch several seasons of Bewitched (the old tv show). If I go on my computer and login to the Roku channel it shows the title, but says there is no content.

5 REPLIES 5
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: The Roku channel has content on Roku box that is not available on PC

@Codeman333

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the titles you are seeing this issue with?

With more detailed information, we will be able to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JemG67

Why am I able to watch Bewitched on my Roku tv (app) but when I pull up the Roku channel on my PC it says the show is expired? I watch it every day & want to be able to watch it in multiple rooms.

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@JemG67 

I think something is just a little screwy with the Search Results.  I was able to watch S7, episode 10 online, but had to view it as a Guest. (logged out of account since it would not play when logged in, and this was the only episode ahowing as available.)

On my Roku device only, only Seasons 2-4 are showing as available for Free, but they are not playing on my devices.  Just returns to Search Results.

Freevee is showing seasons 1-4 and playing correctly there.

----

I am thinking Bewitched may be in the process of leaving/left the Roku Channel and something has not fully updated which may be leading to these behaviors. 

Kind of weird the episodes are still playing on your devices .from the Roku Channel.

Edit 11/05/22 - Bewitched S1-S4 became available again and working properly on my devices.  Still unavailable from online Roku Channel. (showing no episodes available)

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Codeman333
Reel Rookie

I did some checking and found the same issue with many shows including Benson, Doc, Newsradio, and Dr Ken. I only looked for a short time, so I am sure there are many more show like this. I can access them and play the episodes on the ROKU box, but if I try to access through a browser with either windows or apple devices it says there are no episodes available.

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@Codeman333 

Just verified that you are correct regarding the availability of those shows as being available via device and not online Roku Channel.

Tagging @RokuDanny-R , @RokuKariza-D , and @RokuMary-F so they can look into it.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102