Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BETH1982
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku channel broken please help

Yes everything is working again I deleted channel restarted roku then installed Channel again it worked after that yay thanks everyone 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience regarding this issue.

We believe this Channel playback issue with The Roku Channel has been resolved.

If you are still experiencing an issue, please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing so we can investigate further.

Keep us posted and we'll continue assisting from there if needed.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Still having problems. Restarted and reinstalled YouTube tv. Still taking us back to channel screen line up?  Can’t click into channels takes me right back out? 

0 Kudos
ibjw58
Channel Surfer

Re: The Roku Channel crashing to Roku Home screen

Yes... Thanks! It fixed my issue also. 

0 Kudos
TerryN1
Reel Rookie

It's any channel....some live content works

TerryN1

0 Kudos
JonP112

It is still broken. I’ve had this issue for months. I figured it would be fixed by now. I tried Britbox again tonight and it is still crashing on launch. 

version 3.0 b 499

0 Kudos
queencalla
Reel Rookie

I've been trying to watch The Busy town of richard scarry and after every episode the app crashes and it takes me back to my TV's home screen. Been doing this for a while now. Tried the whole uninstall/reinstall thing and it didn't work. Got a brand new OLED LG TV and nothing, I use Amazon fire stick FWIW.

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Post in wrong thread.  Poster has reposted in correct thread so this one can be deleted.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
queencalla
Reel Rookie

How are we supposed to contact Roku with issues? Do they have a phone number or what? If there is no help with this issue, I will just have to stop using Roku. It's not to be rude or anything, but if my issue is not fixed, I literally can't use it. 

As I mentioned before, after the end of one episode, the Roku app closes and then goes to the "homepage" on my OLED TV. I use amazon fire stick. I've got a brand new TV, tried uninstalling/reinstalling the Roku app, tried updating, did everything that has been suggested and nothing works. If this is not fixed I will just use something else then I suppose. Are the developers even aware of this happening? Is it a known issue? I am so confused as to how to get help with this stuff...there isn't a Roku live chat or phone number?

0 Kudos
Vba

Still crashing whenever I try to use app...not fixed!!

0 Kudos