Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ColeenG

The Addams Family original show disappeared while in the middle of watching the 2 seasons. WTH???

Jump to solution

We were in the middle of the original Addams Family and the show just disappeared. It is no longer on continue watching and isn't listed on the shows list on Roku channel. Where did it go and how can we get it back to finish watching?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: The Addams Family original show disappeared while in the middle of watching the 2 seasons. WT...

Jump to solution

@ColeenG

Thanks for the inquiry.

It's possible that the content was removed as TV show and movie content availability may vary at times on The Roku Channel. We would recommend checking periodically to see if the content returns in the future.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: The Addams Family original show disappeared while in the middle of watching the 2 seasons. WT...

Jump to solution

@ColeenG

Thanks for the inquiry.

It's possible that the content was removed as TV show and movie content availability may vary at times on The Roku Channel. We would recommend checking periodically to see if the content returns in the future.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
sib1

Jump to solution

Happened to me too,The satan bug just disappeared and is nowhere to be found and i loved that movie

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Roku licenses the content to stream, and those contracts all have an expiration date. It's unfortunate that Roku doesn't provide an updated web page that lists content that is approaching it's end date. And often it's the content owner (not Roku) that forces the end date and keeps it unavailable for a time. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
acoons

Jump to solution

There are a lot of streaming services and it's hard to keep up with where one can watch a certain show at this time but this site helps ... https://www.justwatch.com/

A quick search for Addams Family shows that the 1994 version is available on Netflix for subscription based streaming while the 1964 version has two seasons (64 episodes) available on Roku . It also conveniently links directly to the service and titles for playback.

0 Kudos