Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ceebee000
Binge Watcher

Tennis TV not playing live Adelaide games

Jump to solution

I have an annual subscription to Tennis TV.

I can watch the United Cup on my TV; but I cannot get the Adelaide tournament, currently playing.  It tries to tell me I need to upgrade to premium.  I can get it on my computer.

There is not a game live in Adelaide at the time of writing this so I cannot see if it is working on my other TV but I can certainly bring all the scheduled games up.

I tried to watch the Auger-Aliassime match last night and had the same issue.  Had to watch on my computer attached to my TV with hdmi.  That's just silly.

Anyone else having issues?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Tennis TV not playing live Adelaide games

Jump to solution

Hi @ceebee000

Thanks for the post.

Please be advised that Roku only rents and transmits the channel and is not responsible for the content. Contents are directly chosen by the respective channel and we have no control over the programming or operation of it. We would recommend contacting the channel directly for more information and assistance.

You can reach them here: Support: Tennis TV Help

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @ceebee000

Thanks for the post.

Please be advised that Roku only rents and transmits the channel and is not responsible for the content. Contents are directly chosen by the respective channel and we have no control over the programming or operation of it. We would recommend contacting the channel directly for more information and assistance.

You can reach them here: Support: Tennis TV Help

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
ceebee000
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Yes I realise that.  I was curious to learn if it was isolated or it others had the same issue.

I have reached out to TennisTV and had no response which is par for the course.

0 Kudos
ceebee000
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

TennisTV appears to have fixed the issue though I have not heard from them but the Adelaide feed is now working.

0 Kudos