Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bferber

Tennis Channel - how do I save login info on Roku?

Every time I want to watch Tennis Channel (not TC Plus) on the same Roku and TV, it asks me to sign in all over again. I have to get on my computer, activate a code, enter my provider (which hasn't changed) and it's all a giant pain. Is there some way to save this information so I don't have to do this each time I want to watch some tennis? Thanks.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Tennis Channel - how do I save login info on Roku?

Assuming the developer (which isn't Roku) didn't screw up, it should be saving it.  Try removing the channel by highlighting it on the Home Screen and pressing * on your remote and choosing "Remove channel".  Then restart your Roku from Settings->System or Settings->System->Power (as appropriate) and once it reboots add the channel again from Streaming Channels.  That should clear out any old possibly corrupt data the channel/app has saved and hopefully save your information.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Jkamien
Reel Rookie

An option isn’t there after pressing * to delete channel. Just manage subscription. All I can do is cancel auto renewal. 

I can put in my email on the login screen, but can’t navigate to password field using TCL Roku remote, or my iPhone Roku app remote. 

if someone answers, can I drop a quick email to tennis@biopsych.com to let me know you answered?

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

@Jkamien-

In general, move cursor to the data field you wish to enter, press OK to activate onscreen virtual keyboard.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Jkamien
Reel Rookie

I try to move cursor into the password field, but it won’t highlight or enter. The pw field has a little lock icon to the right 

0 Kudos