Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scottse
Reel Rookie

TV Series Carried on RokuChannel is missing episodes

I am a fan of the Airwolf 1980s TV series and found that rokuchannel.roku.com carries it.

That being said, while Seasons 1 and 2 are fully populated, Season 3 is missing three episodes.

What is the best way to contact Roku to inform them of this and see what can be done about it?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: TV Series Carried on RokuChannel is missing episodes

@scottse wrote:

What is the best way to contact Roku to inform them of this and see what can be done about it?

You just did.

Flagging this to bring it to the attention of Roku employees @RokuDanny-R, @RokuKariza-D, & @RokuMary-F

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
scottse
Reel Rookie

For specifics -  I originally captured Airwolf from my Seasons 1 - 3 DVDs, but wanted to see how your channel would also show the same shows. In doing so, I found seasons 1 and 2 intact, but season 3 is missing episodes 7, 12, 16, 21 and 22. Any insights why those episodes are not available for streaming?

0 Kudos
mop_891
Roku Guru

Wild guess but, often there may be music a show and they don't want to pay the license fee.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@scottse

Thanks for the post and providing us with that information.

I have passed along your concerns to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. Once more information is available, I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos