Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Funkster25

TV Provider is still an issue after years of Reports.

TV provider logins have been issues for years and Roku continues to ignore them. They constantly blame the cable providers for their issues and continue to ignore the problems. I have used COX cable and internet for years and have used my roku TV to stream the channels that I pay for. All of a sudden cable logins do not work on any live streaming roku cable channels. This has been going on for years as i have tried to troubleshoot through constant forums of people having the same issue. It is a constant cycle of deleting the app, restarting my tv, and then redownloading it just for nothing to change. I am constantly getting the pop up that says my cable subscription does not allow me to view live tv in whatever app. I know that is false because I can do the same thing on my phone or on other streaming devices such a AppleTV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire sticks, etc. I love Roku products but i would love it more if they could fix their issues. I have contacted COX and it is not their issues as they have me down to allow streaming on these apps.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: TV Provider is still an issue after years of Reports.

@Funkster25

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? What specific channel are you trying to access live streaming through?  What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue? Have you tried contacting the channel providers to see what insight they can offer? Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos