Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BeccaTX
Reel Rookie

TUCKER on FOX NEWS NOT SHOW Jan 6 VIDEO's???

I have FOX NEWS so I can watch Tucker Tonight. Last night, 03/06, he was showing the Jan 6 footage. I was able to watch his beginning conversation, no streaming issues. When he said and now for the footage, my screen cleared, and at the TOP in white letters, it showed a brief description of the NEXT TOPIC = it did not show Tucker's footage!! I logged out, went back in, selected Tucker again. It went through the same beginning and never showed the footage?? I did not get a 'streaming' error or the 'streaming' symbol on my screen. WHY WAS I NOT ABLE TO SEE THE FOOTAGE???

THANK YOU FOR HELPING!!!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: TUCKER on FOX NEWS NOT SHOW Jan 6 VIDEO's???

Hi there @BeccaTX

Thanks for reaching out here in Community.

Please be advised that Roku only rents and transmits the channel and is not responsible for the content. Contents are directly chosen by the respective channel and we have no control over the programming or operation of it. We would recommend contacting the channel directly for more information and assistance. 

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos