Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: TSN app not showing any programming

Jump to solution

@otty

We sincerely apologize for the delay in response.

If the issue persists from one channel after attempting the suggestions above, videos from other channels play fine, contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help. 

Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developer themselves. In this case, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from them.

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
otty
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

i did contact TSN. They say that on demand channels are not available on Roku. This is not mentioned in the subscription description and the channels appear to be available on the Roku TSN app. It is deceiving and should not be permitted.

0 Kudos
Dwjh

Jump to solution

There you go another black mark on streaming from Roku...Netflix....TSN ...Global advertizing 10 in a row with lots of glitches......just another suck job from you know who.

What a crock....can you not let everybody know when next screw up comes out before hand.

0 Kudos
Dwjh

Jump to solution

Please supply contact info for TSN suppier.

Thank you

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @Dwjh

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

In some cases, removing the affected channel and then reinstalling it helps. To ensure the process is successful, restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

If the issue persists from one channel/content after attempting the suggestions above, videos from other channels play fine, contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help.

Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developer themselves. In this case, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from them.

You can reach TSN support here.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
Armourjm1

Jump to solution

I've paid for a TSN subscription on my Roku tv but it is not working. I would like to get this fixed before my auto renewal date, March 20th

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @cygnus2048

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried the troubleshooting posted by @RokuKarla above? If not, we suggest giving it a shot. 

Let us know how it goes!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
cygnus2048
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'm not sure why you responded to me here as this has nothing to do with my issue.  I suspect a new software update broke all my 5.1 surround sound as it used to work on ALL my streaming services, now NONE work.

0 Kudos

Roku vs TSN no access to TSN for weeks and they keep telling me to contact each other.

Jump to solution

I get this message This Roku account is being used with a different TSN account

I have sent multiple emails to Roky who do nothing but direct me to TSN. TSN directs me to Roku:

Thank you for letting us know about the problem with your TSN Subscription issue "This Roku account is being used with a different TSN account". We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Please be advised that TSN is aware of the issue and is currently investigating it. We suggest getting in touch with their support team for the updates. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

While your TSN subscription is billed through Roku, they have their own refund policies. This means to obtain a refund for the months you never used or access the channel, you'll need to connect with TSN directly. You can contact them at their customer support number is 1 (833) 876-4357

This is honestly the worst customer service experience. Ever. I can't wait to get rid of my Roku TV and never buy one again.

0 Kudos
BpB79

Re: TSN not working saying in use but not

Jump to solution

If you are letting other people use your account. Their are to many people using it. Your only allowed so many people other than you to login under your account.

0 Kudos