Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DWH1
Channel Surfer

TSN not showing all channels

TSN on Roku TV is only giving me TSN1 and TSN2. I verified the other channels remain available on my computer. I exited the Roku app and came back, also restarted the TV, no change. What’s up?

11 REPLIES 11
nunyabusiness39
Reel Rookie

Re: TSN not showing all channels

it's gotten even worse -- doesn't let me preview the schedules for upcoming events etc. the "scroll down" option on the TSN app just doesn't work anymore under the "Live" category. prime time games not showing up. huge mess of an app

0 Kudos
MTMLC

We are having the same issue.  

DWH1
Channel Surfer

Seems to be working now. When all the bonus channels from the Australian open were available it seemed like the regular TSN 1 to 5 channels got bumped.

0 Kudos
Fabi1309

Man - wanted to watch the canadiens and now I can't even pull it up on the TV. What the **bleep** TSN? 

Jiffyp

They need to get rid of all the TSN+ and bonus **bleep** under the Live heading and just keep TSN 1-5 there. I'm with you, I want to watch the Habs game, I don't give two sweet bleeps about the AO!

RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @Jiffyp

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

For more information about that channel's content and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
nunyabusiness39
Reel Rookie

yup, same here. TSN makes $368-million per year, record profits during covid, and this is the effort they put into their apps. embarrassing. 

0 Kudos
nunyabusiness39
Reel Rookie

There is no way to "contact TSN" about this. Large faceless corporations are famously inaccessible when needed most

0 Kudos
nunyabusiness39
Reel Rookie

so bad ...NFL playoffs yesterday -- no games available on my TV, all day. Missed them both. Why bother with a subscription? TSN is a joke

0 Kudos