Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dcohenmd1

TCM app not fully functional on Roku Ultra

I am a long time TCM app user on the Roku Ultra.  In about the last week I have noticed that most of the movies listed in the home section, both along the bottom row and in some cases in the top row (where there are only a few marquee titles) no longer have a PLAY button associated with it.  I can click on the movie icon and sometimes there is even a button for the "Host Intro" but there is no longer a button to actually play the movie.  When I go to the TCM app on my phone, however, the play button exists for the same movies.  The specifics are-I have TCM through YoutubeTV streaming, I use the Roku Ultra on several TVs and the play buttons dont exist on any tvs.  I have made sure my Roku is uptodate.  I have signed out and signed back into the TCM app on all devices and that has not resolved the problem

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
sedwards6

Re: TCM app not fully functional on Roku Ultra

I'm having the same issue, except I subscribe to Spectrum. 

0 Kudos
Pompey
Roku Guru

Re: TCM app not fully functional on Roku Ultra

Same issue for me. I am in NYC area on RCN cable. Today has been the worst of the last few days.

"One great use of words is to hide our thoughts." Voltaire
"We are masters of the unsaid words, but slaves of those we let slip out." Winston Churchill
0 Kudos