Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
williamfgc

Switching Disney Plus accounts on my Roku TV

Jump to solution

I can confirm Disney+ is stuck in Manage Profiles and then asks for a password for an old account. I tried removing and installing the app and still the same. Can the cache be removed for the app without a factory reset? It seems like a bad design decision.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Switching Disney Plus accounts on my Roku TV

Jump to solution

Hi @williamfgc 

Thanks for the post.

Please be advised that channel logins or authentication are handled directly by the channel developer. We suggest reaching out to Disney's customer support team to report the issue and get help. They can resolve the error you are having with channel authentication.

You can contact them here: Disney + Help Center

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @williamfgc 

Thanks for the post.

Please be advised that channel logins or authentication are handled directly by the channel developer. We suggest reaching out to Disney's customer support team to report the issue and get help. They can resolve the error you are having with channel authentication.

You can contact them here: Disney + Help Center

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
LopezFamily
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

If you have switched to disney plus with ads it will not work on your Roku device no matter how many password changes you do.  Roku has disabled Disney with ads since they want more money from Disney.  It has been 2 months since the Launch and still Roku has not allowed consumers to pay for a less costly streaming services.  SHAME ON ROKU

0 Kudos