Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sonorankiwi
Binge Watcher

'Sweet Dreams' on Roku Channel plays 'One Thousand and One Nights' instead

The details, series synopsis, and episode synopses are all for Sweet Dreams (2015), but what actually plays is One Thousand and One Nights. Sweet Dreams is supposed to be about a public experiment organized by a dream technology company.

I searched the Roku Channel for One Thousand and One Nights, to see if the content had somehow become swapped, but it does not appear anywhere else.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: 'Sweet Dreams' on Roku Channel plays 'One Thousand and One Nights' instead

Hi @sonorankiwi,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention at Roku Community!

We'll go ahead and send this over to the Roku channel team for an investigation. Once more information is available, I'll be sure to update this thread.

We appreciate your patience for the time being!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
sonorankiwi
Binge Watcher

Thanks, @RokuMary-F

We appreciate all your hard work.

0 Kudos
sonorankiwi
Binge Watcher

Hi, Mary.

This still hasn't been fixed. Is anything being done about it?

Regards,

Deborah Kunze

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @sonorankiwi,

Thanks for following up.

I have already escalated this issue to the Roku team is currently investigating this issue. At this time I do not have any information that I can provide. However, once more details are available, I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

We appreciate your patience and are working diligently to provide our customers with the best streaming experience.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
sonorankiwi
Binge Watcher

Mary,

Thank you for your efforts. I understand that this is not Roku Channel's fault. However, it has been 4 weeks since I first brought this to Roku Channel's attention and, presumably, the provider was informed of the problem. 

Perhaps the Roku investigation team could impress upon the provider what poor customer service such a long delay is, and the necessity of addressing this in a more timely fashion.

0 Kudos