Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rheaj
Reel Rookie

Still not working after all updates and trouble shooting

So I have the playback issue with paramount plus Hulu and Amazon prime and can't get a hold of anyone also I did all the trouble shooting and updates it still doesn't work I have a code that they tell you to send but no one to send it too.. 

8 REPLIES 8
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Still not working after all updates and trouble shooting

@Rheaj 

Send the information to @RokuDanny-R . He may refer to someone else, but he's very helpful and can get the ball rolling on detailed research.

Now, it looks like this is your first post. There are literally thousands of issues of different types reported, so there is no "the playback issue." What would be helpful in helping you would be if you actually described in detail what's happening.

Include your Roku model number and OS version/build. Settings > System > About

And, rather than say "all" say what you have done. Be specific. We'll see if we can help.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Rheaj

Thanks for the post.

In addition to what @DBDukes mentioned, can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What exactly are you seeing on screen? Can you provide a screenshot of the issue so we can better understand the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Rheaj
Reel Rookie

I have an express+ paramount keeps coming up as a playback issues I have done everything and it still doesn't work

Carmen2
Binge Watcher

The same thing happened to me.  It never worked, I ended up buying another t.v.. 😤

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Rheaj @Carmen2

Thanks for the posts.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?
With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Rheaj
Reel Rookie

So I tried everything that was suggested to restarting rebooting etc. Its mainly on certain NCIS seasons all are hit and miss and some movies sometime. Not as much as before. Thank you 

0 Kudos
Carmen2
Binge Watcher

That was months ago, I already went thru all the "steps", it didn't resolve the issue, the Roku was replaced wirh a Sony. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Rheaj

Thanks for the follow up.

If the issue you are experiencing is still not resolved and you are only experiencing it on a specific channel, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator