Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bmac2306
Reel Rookie

Re: Spectrum App not listing all of my channels in my Spectrum subscription

I have same problem, except I am getting all channels on some TVs, but missing multiple channels on other TVs. 

0 Kudos
Shellfish
Reel Rookie

Same issue and it seems to work sometimes and not others.  One time I get all channels on the Living Room TV and not the Bedroom.  Now it has switched.  Channels just appeared in the last couple of days on the Bedroom TV but are not on the Living Room TV.  Very frustrating that this can't be resolved.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Bmac2306 @Shellfish

Thanks for the posts.

If this issue only occurs within the Spectrum channel, I'd recommend reaching out to Spectrum directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist.

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Shellfish
Reel Rookie

It isn't Spectrum.  Same service for the whole house yet different channels on different Roku TV's.  TV's have all been updated.  App has been removed and reinstalled.  I have literally tried everything so I guess I will swap the TV's when I want to watch something that is on the other app.  Dumb.

0 Kudos