Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
User4591
Channel Surfer

Re: Sny not loading. Only get a spinning circle on all devices

Hi @RokuLianna ,

Thanks so much for your reply.  On behalf of all Mets fans w/ Roku devices, I'm begging you, please work it out w/ SNY.  We have already reported the problem and they don't listen to us.  They will listen to Roku.  Also, it's in your best interest to get it resolved as some other users have already switched to competing streaming devices w/ a properly functioning SNY app.  So pretty please with sugar on top, get it worked out w/ SNY 😀.  The Mets fans thank you in advance. 

LGMNY

Fellow Met Fans, Same issue - SNY not loading on my Roku smart T.V. — But figured out a work around just in time to watch Degrom. 
Launch SNY from your IPhone, than screen mirror to the Smart T.V. Works as expected.
LGM

robg71

Yes, on my Roku, just getting spinning circle and tried deleting and reloading a bunch of times! Even tried restarting Roku and few times! 

@Nm31 wrote:

Only getting a spinning circle on all devices. Tried deleting and re adding, restarted Roku. Same circle. Anyone else?

RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @robg71

We appreciate your post.

If removing the channel and adding it back after you've restarted the device does not resolve the channel issue, I'd recommend reaching out to channel support directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on that channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.

You can reach SNY TV support here 

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
User4591
Channel Surfer

Update: Now the SNY app works on my primary TV and not on my secondary TV.  When I saw it was working on my primary TV, I thought the app was fixed for good, but no!  I tried the usual (removing, reinstalling and restarting) and it doesn't work on my secondary TV.  

Roku support, again, pretty please, work this out w/ SNY (see my previous post, sending us to the SNY homepage is not acceptable).  Please and thank you!!!!!

Nm31
Reel Rookie

Thanks!

I keep trying 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@User4591 wrote:

I tried the usual (removing, reinstalling and restarting) and it doesn't work on my secondary TV.  

To be clear, the order is remove, restart, reinstall.  Any other order doesn't accomplish anything.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
User4591
Channel Surfer

Thank you kindly.

I actually went above and beyond. I did the following:

1. Remove

2. Restart

3. Reinstall

4. Restart

0 Kudos