Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Loupgarou
Reel Rookie

Re: Small figure in lower right corner talking w/o audio when watching MSNBC shows.

Jump to solution

If you're watching his posts of MSNBC clips/shows etc, why would you report him? Why report anyone anyway? You're not even sure what he's doing so report him just in case?

Chrissy44

Re: Small figure in lower right corner talking w/o audio when watching MSNBC shows.

Jump to solution

I'm looking at fatal Attraction and this woman in the corner why is she there I don't understand I can't hear her talking but she's there I wonder why do they appear on the YouTube channels like that in the corner with no sound

0 Kudos
R0s3y

Jump to solution

I guess its because they are bootleggers  taping shows and posting them on you tube , they are using a silent man that looks like hes speaking to cover up the true broadcasting company i.e. msnbc or nbc. 

GloryBiscuit
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It's an MSNBC viewer, so of course they are going to go crying to someone to report their feelings getting hurt.

0 Kudos
Loupgarou
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

And you're a fox viewer so obviously you're going to try to insult someone you know nothing about and just be a general **bleep** for no reason at all 

0 Kudos
GloryBiscuit
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

And you're wrong yet again. It must be a miserable life being wrong all the time. No, I don't watch Fox. But nice try.

0 Kudos