Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Papote532
Reel Rookie

Sling tv

Jump to solution

Is anyone here having problems with sling tv? App wont load on all my roku devices errors 10-610 and 12-23 I have 2 rokus tvs 1 roku stick and 2 ultras all with the same problem

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Sling tv

Jump to solution

Hi @Papote532,

Thanks for letting us know about the playback issue that you are experiencing.

Have you restart your Roku device after removing the channel and adding the channel, if yes,  this is a good indication that there likely an issue within that specific channel that will need to be addressed with an update from the channel publisher. Channels on Roku are created and maintained by each channel publisher. In this case, you'll want to reach out to that channel publisher directly to share your feedback. 

You can reach Sling TV support here: https://help.sling.com/

Thanks,

Mary

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

I don't use Sling, but when something like this happens try restarting/rebooting your modem/router.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Papote532
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks for your reply, already did that multiple times , i even unistalled and installed again

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Papote532,

Thanks for letting us know about the playback issue that you are experiencing.

Have you restart your Roku device after removing the channel and adding the channel, if yes,  this is a good indication that there likely an issue within that specific channel that will need to be addressed with an update from the channel publisher. Channels on Roku are created and maintained by each channel publisher. In this case, you'll want to reach out to that channel publisher directly to share your feedback. 

You can reach Sling TV support here: https://help.sling.com/

Thanks,

Mary

demsd
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I used to. They are really no different than their Dish Network service or any cable company. Before long, the cost will be up to $60/month.

40" TCL Roku TV
50" TCL Roku TV
0 Kudos
lyndaaug

Re: Sling tv - won’t let me resume watching recorder shows I didn’t finish sh

Jump to solution

I am so frustrated by this issue with Sling. I never had this issue with YouTubeTv. I’ve tried what you have suggested to others but I still can’t resume watching recorded shows I was in the middle of. Please help. This glitch should have been resolved by now. 

0 Kudos
lyndaaug

Re: SlingTv wont hold where left off or let you fast forward

Jump to solution

I’m so frustrated. I can’t pick up watching where I left off on Sling. I always have to restart and fast forward through episodes. It’s maddening. Why isn’t this resolved if it was an issue three years ago? #roku #sling 

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @lyndaaug

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Did you restart your Roku device before re-installing the channel? That step is crucial when performing troubleshooting. If you haven't tried the suggested order (remove > restart > re-install), we would recommend giving it a shot once again. We also suggest doing the restart from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Let us know how it goes!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
olemiss74
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I am having this same issue.  No amount of Sling password resetting or Roku resetting, reinstalling and restarting helps.  Roku simply will not accept my Sling password.  Sling offers NO customer support (just like Roku) so is not available to resolve.  It's obvious that there is a big problem with the Sling/Roku interface that someone on the tech side needs to address, but no one at Sling or Roku will take responsibility for it.  Customers are left hanging since there is nothing they can do about it.  I'm canceling my Sling account and returning my Roku devices to Amazon since they are both worthless services.  I'll just live with my outdoor antenna and free TV.  Cable is starting to look good again, but I'm not going back for ethical reasons. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

karla I dont have or subscribe to slinhg ansd have a roku tv. It interupts everytything i watch

0 Kudos