Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
doubleb97
Streaming Star

Re: SiriusXM shuts off after 20 minutes

Jump to solution

It's still doing the same thing after over a week. Are they ever going to fix this? It's getting old. You would think as many people that have complained about the issue they would have it fixed by now. SiriusXM help on Twitter said they would get back with me for an update. It cannot be this hard to fix this issue.

0 Kudos
TestPattern51
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same problem here.  It started last weekend, and I had to re-load the new SXM version 2.5 V28 so I could enjoy the wonderful new graphics with the 20 minute dropout and extremely slow initialization and upload of channels.  Although it works on my Roku 1 model 2710X I have all the above stated problems.  I've talked to SXM CS twice and they acknowledge the problem and tell me that the Advanced Tech team will call me back, which is not happening.  A roll back to the old software would be the best way out of this.

Roku Danny - Your company has skin in the game on this.  Your Application Liaison Team needs to be harrassing SXM as much as we are to get this resolved.  PUSH FOR THE ROLL BACK!!

Eyesonthesky
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I spoke with a SiriusXM rep concerning my trouble ticket number(they reached out to me). They are very aware of the problem and working on the issues. I would suggest if you do not have a ticket number, report the problem and get one. They gave me a month credit for the problem it has caused. No time line on resolution was given.

0 Kudos
rabidbaby
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

It has been more than a week since I’ve been able to use my Sirius subscription in a meaningful way. Why am I paying for a service I can’t use? (I work from home, so I’m in the car maybe 10 minutes a day…)

PLEASE roll back to the previous version while you troubleshoot so your customers can actually get some value for the money they’re spending each month. This is ridiculous.

I’m actively working on cancelling my subscription, but that has turned into a debacle as well…Ugh.

0 Kudos
devonsvoice
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

It’s been a hot mess since the SiriusXM app changed! Songs don’t match title on the screen, app shuts down after a few minutes, sometimes it flips out when trying to open…the list goes on. SiriusXM has been no help. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I have had the exact same issue and was told to call technical support because I would be able to speak with the advanced tech support team as opposed to chatting. The person I SPOKE to was even worse! I’ve never handled that before someone will call you back, of course that never happened. All they ever want to do is have me change my password….so irritating. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Have we found a resolution to this yet?

0 Kudos
dstoppa
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I called XM yesterday and they say its a Roku problem, so is someone going to work on this? and When? Is my question to Roku! I dont need a bunch of emails from other people with the same complaint! I need an email saying, Fixed!!!!

either that or just drop the XM app, its gone on too long 

0 Kudos
gtkenne
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

so i have the same problem, the litany continues. i also called sirius xm, got advanced technical support and that led no where.  i would suggest that this is a SiriusXM issue as it occurred after the SiriusXM upgrade.   I would like to note that  channel  1191 which is jazz without interruptions does not have this problem, which suggests ( to me) that this is a software bug   for Sirius.  for those who are just reading this  and aren't Roku/Sirius users,   there is a dialog box when you turn on the channel and it appears to be a timer and appears to be set  for 20 minutes even though it appears that the timer can be much longer, this timer is just a moving line and it is positioned way over to the right, good luck in resetting it....

barleycharley
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I have same issue.  I called siriusxm yesterday, was told they acknowledged the issue and are trying to fix it. I stated I liked old user interface better, was easier to change channels, and its radio, I don't need fancy graphics. No timeline for fix was given to me.