Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SkipIntro
Streaming Star

Re: SiriusXM app no longer recognizes username/password

@UserDanny

Following up.. I just spent an hour and a half in a chat with SiriusXM to try to follow up on my original chat. Of course I couldn't be put in contact with the original rep I chatted with, and the new rep wanted me to start from scratch, and kept asking me for the model of my phone (I don't have a smartphone I told him, and this is not a phone issue).  Then he asked me for the error code (which there isn't one), then he tried to direct me to go to the app store, then he sent me an Android/Roku app downgrade link, then he told me that I need to use my username to log in to the SiriusXM app... Then he told me to contact the Roku team on this issue, then he told me to have Roku roll back my firmware.  Then he told me that Sirius US is blocked in Canada (which it isn't, it worked before forever and still works in a web browser).

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.