Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fiscl01
Reel Rookie

Re: Sirius XM closing out as soon as I open it

I am having the same issue with Sirius playing for a minute or so and quitting, started today 5-17-22. Restarted Roku tcl, uninstalled Sirius, reinstalled, and had it chk for updates, finally contacted Sirius, they had me log into another computer to verify it worked, and it did. At that point Sirius said my problem was with Roku device

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Fiscl01,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We'd like to take a closer look to see if there's anything else we can suggest to help.

Does the issue only occur on Sirius XM channel or all channels on your Roku device? In addition, please make sure that you restart your Roku device after removing the channel and before adding the channel back to ensure the process is successful.

See more tips and troubleshooting steps for this type of issue here: How to resolve a channel playback issue | Official Roku Support 

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Smooch
Streaming Star

There was a major SXM update this week, I think Tuesday May 17. At least I get 20 minutes of music before it kicks off. I timed it. (I started a thread)

0 Kudos
Fiscl01
Reel Rookie

Did as you instructed, no change, stopped playing 45 seconds after starting. Everything was working perfectly until yesterday. When I clicked on the Sirius app in roku, it required me to renter my Sirius password again thru roku acct before opening up, then I noticed that the background for Sirius changed on the roku. Works perfectly on my ipad

0 Kudos
Fiscl01
Reel Rookie

No apparent issues elsewhere on roku

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

Please be aware that we are currently investigating this issue on our end and will update this Community thread once more information is available. However, for more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MelG
Streaming Star

Hey! Same prob here: since May '22, my XM app stops on my TCL-Roku! What's  going on??

0 Kudos