Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlalynn

Simple #$%^& Answers - haven't spent a dime since signing up in 2017 SIMPLE ANSWERS or...

When the ROKU unit is hooked up, there are channels to look through, but will not play without restarting every show.  There is ONE channel I am absolutely interested in and would like to know if it will continuously play.  

I can't get a simple answer about whether or not these shows will continue to run without stopping every 30 minutes OR LESS. 

It's not the cost, but ROKU won't get my card info if I can't get some simple answers.

Is ROKU a bunch of robots - afraid to deal with the PAYING PUBLIC???

Be back in another six years..............Maybe...

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Simple #$%^& Answers - haven't spent a dime since signing up in 2017 SIMPLE ANSWERS or...

Hi @darlalynn,

Saw your post!

We would like to know how to identify and resolve any playback issues. Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? Here are a few questions here to better understand what you're experiencing:

1. Which streaming channels are you experiencing this issue on?
  2. Do you observe this behavior while using any other channel(s) on your device?
  3. Are you receiving error messages or codes when accessing the channel?
  4. Have you tried removing the channel, restarting your device from Settings>System>Power>System restart (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step), then once it loads up again, adding the channel back once more to see if that clears things up?
  5. What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve the issue?

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you with your needs. Thank you!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: Simple #$%^& Answers - haven't spent a dime since signing up in 2017 SIMPLE ANSWERS or...

When you come back in six years, consider telling people what the ONE channel you are interested in is actually called.  That will help people to give answers about it.