Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BEVBKB

Showtime app crashes and goes back to the homescreen

Everytime I launch the showtime app, it crashes and goes back to the roku screen. I have tried removing and re-installing, rebooting, I was able only one time to get to the login screen but then it crashed when I hit submit. And it keeps doing it repeadtedly.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Showtime app crashes and goes back to the homescreen

After removing a channel, best practice is to restart your Roku to clear its memory cache before reinstalling the channel. Without the restart you may not get a clean reinstall.

Depending on your Roku model and Roku version number you'll find the System restart option under either Settings > System > Power or under Settings > System.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos