Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Louberg83
Reel Rookie

Rumble All Subscriptions - V 9.1

Jump to solution

After updating to the latest version of Rumble app, v9.1, the All Subscriptions section shows less than 30 videos. It makes using Rumble pointless until it will load more videos.  I'm back to watching YouTube.  I even removed the channel, system reset and added it back with no success. 

The new interface looks nicer but I assume this is an app issue Rumble needs to resolve.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Rumble All Subscriptions - V 9.1

Jump to solution

Hi @Louberg83,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Please be advised that each channel on the Roku platform is built and maintained by the channel provider themselves. If you encounter an issue within a channel that isn't occurring in every other channel on your device, you'll want to contact the channel provider directly to report the issue and request additional support.

You can reach them here: Rumble Support 

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Louberg83,

Please be advised that each channel on the Roku platform is built and maintained by the channel provider themselves. If you encounter an issue within a channel that isn't occurring in every other channel on your device, you'll want to contact the channel provider directly to report the issue and request additional support.

You can reach them here: Rumble Support 

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Louberg83
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I sent Rumble support an email.  Very frustrating that it makes their app unusable if you can't see most of the videos you subscribe to.   Is there any way to go to a previous version of the app and not use the most "up to date" version.

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Louberg83 

You can try using the older RumbleTV channel/app  https://channelstore.roku.com/details/458ecef80b412327152af7d77b343632/rumble-tv.

It is deprecated and can be removed at any time by Rumble.  I like the old layout better but does seem to crash quite a bit.  There were user complaints that the old version only listed 50 subscriptions.  The new version of Rumble has solved all the crashing issues so definitely more stable than the older version of Rumble and RumbleTV. 

If you plan on keeping more Rumble subscriptions than what the Rumble channel/app allows, you may want to look into some sort of casting ability from a laptop or mobile device through the Roku device.  I generally keep between 20-30 subscriptions on Rumble so have not run into the issues experienced with users with many more than that.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
DalTex
Channel Surfer

Rumble Channel not loading...

Jump to solution

The Rumble channel is not working. Just says "Loading" continuously and nothing else. Have to use the old Rumble TV app which always says "This channel will soon be removed". Also, The Weather Channel is not keeping me logged in. Never had a problem with this till about 3-4 months ago. Now, I have to re-log in every week. Come on, Roku, fix these problems. Your subscribers/customers depend on being able to access their channels/apps when they want to watch them.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Rumble Channel not loading...

Jump to solution

Hi @DalTex,

We understand that you're having a problem with Rumble and the Weather Channel. We're happy to help. We suggest contacting the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help. Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developers themselves. In this case, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from them.

If there is anything else we can do to help you, please let us know.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos