Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cromanof
Channel Surfer

Roku's On-Screen Channel/Program Listing

I had a Roku 4K HDR streaming stick (wireless) installed yesterday and am learning by experience (I hope).  So far, I'm quite pleased with it.

My question is this:  Is there any way, when on Roku Channel, to toggle or switch back and forth or create a new setting to somehow get Roku's grid listing of upcoming programs that are arranged by channel number to be arranged alphabetically instead of numerically (like my Spectrum and Direct TV  cable providers do when using their cable as opposed to streaming)?  My thanks.

Cindie R.
Electronically Challenged

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Roku's On-Screen Channel/Program Listing

Welcome to Roku, @cromanof, we're happy you're here. You've come to the right place to submit feature requests and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know what kind of navigation is important to you. It sounds like you want a way to arrange programs on The Roku Channel alphabetically, is that correct? We'll send that suggestion up to the team that works TRC. Who knows, you may see your suggestion in a future update.

By the way, the kitty with oreos avatar is totally adorable and definitely helps us to remember your other posts! 

Any other product requests or questions? Keep 'em coming!

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
0 Kudos