Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
souber10x

Re: Roku keeps closing apps

I am using a 3930X Roku express device. I've tried everything. Every time im streaming live on different apps, like the nba app for example, a few minutes later it goes back to the roku home page. It is very annoying, I don't know what else to do. I've tried everything. I have deleted and re installed apps, I've powered the roku through usb and to the wall, but nothing works and the same thing keeps happening. I would like a solution as soon as possible please. 

Thank you.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@souber10x

Thanks for the post.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue you are experiencing, please send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Shan2uu
Reel Rookie

How do I private message you to help with device keep cutting back to Roku screen.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Shan2uu

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? What Roku model device are you using? How are you powering the Roku device? Is the device plugged into the TV USB port or is it plugged into a wall outlet?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Marcusbieth
Reel Rookie

I’m also trying to DM you @RokuDanny-R regarding the same issue - but can’t figure out how to. Please help or contact me here. I’m following your account now as well.

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@Marcusbieth 

Click on his name. See where it says View Profile? Click that. On the right hand side, there should be a "Send this user a private message" button. Use that.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Marcusbieth
Reel Rookie

Cheers DBDukes. I was on my phone and couldn't figure it out. Much easier on the pc.

0 Kudos
CityguyUSA
Binge Watcher

This is the same **bleep**ing problem that you refuse to fix.  When you put any channel on pause after Roku's screen saver comes on you are unable to return to your show.  Trying to unpause will randomly start loading another channel as a result of bad Roku programming.

I promised if you failed to fix it a year ago I was going to remove Roku from my home. The first TV has been changed to a Amazon Firestick which is so much faster and seems to have a crsystal clear picture in comparison to Roku's lack luster display.

#roku

0 Kudos