Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rottbill
Channel Surfer

Roku channel fails to load content on multiple devices

Today the Roku channel fails to load content on both my Roku Premiere and Roku Express devices. I have tried rebooting both devices and my modem. I have also done a system restart and checked for a software update on both devices. The software was updated 5 days ago on Dec. 11. I removed the Roku channel from the Roku Premiere, but was unable to add it back.

Is anyone else having this problem?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku channel fails to load content on multiple devices

@rottbill

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? Can you provide the current OS on your Roku devices? After removing the channel, have you made sure to restart the Roku device before trying to add the channel back again, specifically in that order?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Scolli23
Streaming Star

Re: Roku channel fails to load content on multiple devices

All of my devices, roku sticks etc, roku tv, roku channel will not open. No icons, all blank, it says failed to load content, restarted all, powereed off and on, uninstalled roku apps reinstall through website,( only way to install).  Help!

0 Kudos