Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RayInMI

Re: Roku changed my NBC station

After a half hour "chat" with Roku support, I finally got my point across that this is a Roku-to-NBC issue and it is up to Roku to get it fixed.  This was (finally) the response I got from support:

We will notify NBC regarding this. Please wait for a while .We will reach you back through email.

We'll see what happens (and when)!

0 Kudos
jmuscato
Reel Rookie

Same thing just happened to me. (1) Only local NBC- not ABC (2) IP address assigned correctly to my city (3) restart and reconnecting to WiFI did not fix. Very frustrating. Local affiliate station manager has no clue. They do advertise as being available on Roku (and have been up until last week).  Any help would be appreciated. 

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

The local affiliate would not be able to provide any assistance. Only the channel provider can answer how it determines your location, and provide you with the correct station. That channel is offer by NBC Universal, so they are the ones that will need to address the issue. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos