Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tmara

Roku activation code needed to link Paramount+

I subscribed to Walmart+ and with that I received Paramount+.  When I try to link it to my Roku, it asks for my Roku activation code?  According to Paramount+ I should find this code on Roku screen???  Without this activation code, I cannot link it to Roku--and I do not want to go through Roku because I would have to purchase it.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: Roku activation code needed to link Paramount+

If you have login credentials for paramount+, try looking for a "sign in" option (rather than sign up or link) in the paramount app.

0 Kudos

I recently signed up for Walmart+ and it includes Paramount +. When I attempt to activate the Paramount account it ask that I enter Roku activation code. Where/how do I obtain this code?

RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @Smathis1429

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community. 

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos