Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ayumi

Roku Streaming Stick Upgraded to OS 11 and Now I Can't Download Any Channels

Title pretty much says it all. Turned on my Roku and it said it had to update and it factory reseted the device. After getting the update, I tried to re-download all my channels but every time I tried to add one it said there wasn't enough space. It's a 3600X so it's a few years old, but it was working just fine before the update. I get that new sticks don't really break the bank, but am I out of luck?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
UserOfStreamers
Roku Guru

Re: Roku Streaming Stick Upgraded to OS 11 and Now I Can't Download Any Channels

Try another Factory Reset yourself:  Settings/System/Advanced system settings/Factory Reset/<enter code>/Ok

If you still cant add channels (they actually should "Auto-Add" since apps are linked to the account, not the device), message @RokuDanny-R  or @RokuKariza-D or @RokuMary-F  with your account/device details (Device ID/Serial # from Settings/System/About) and a brief description of the problem and they may be able to help you further.

0 Kudos