Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MH9

Roku Photo stream not available in my region

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am trying to setup Roku Photo stream but it says that the Roku Photo Streams is not currently available in my region. I am located in Alberta.

Both my Roku TV and mobile phone are on same wifi connection. Any solution please?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku Photo stream not available in my region

Jump to solution

I believe it's only available in the US.  The Photo Streams channel isn't in the Canada channel store.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

I believe it's only available in the US.  The Photo Streams channel isn't in the Canada channel store.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I am in Texas and I am getting this error. Since it's supposed to be available in the US, how do I resolve this?

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I resolved this. For some reason when I created my Roku account on my phone, it thought I was in CA. So I signed out and created a new account on my laptop and added payment info that had my Texas billing address, and it all works as it should now.

If you're having this issue, try updating/adding your payment method to use a credit card with a US billing address.

0 Kudos