Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sfagerbakke
Reel Rookie

Roku Movies won't load

I can watch some movies and everything else on Roku Channel except a few of the really good movies will not load ????? Anyone else have this issue 

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Movies won't load

Hi @sfagerbakke,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We'd like to gather more information about the issue you're running into. Could you provide an example movie title that you experience this issue within the Roku Channel? In addition, can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can investigate further?

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Many thanks,
Mary

0 Kudos
sfagerbakke
Reel Rookie

Hello Mary-F thank you for responding to my message so quickly. Myself and others I have spoken too are having the same problem with the same movies. 3 of the movies so far are "In The Electric Mist" "The Other Man" and "Across The Hall" so far. When you hit play the movies do not load nor play. You can keep hitting play and movies refuse to load or play. I have spoken to 4 other people and they tried the same movies on their devices and have the same problem with the same movies. So they are obviously movies people would like to watch. Seem like they would be good. Please help and thank you very much. Be safe 😊

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @sfagerbakke,

Thanks for keeping in touch and for the follow-up.

Can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing
With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Hubby

None of my Roku  channels are loading movies

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hi @Hubby

Thanks for the post.

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about your concern? Does the issue only occur on The 
Roku Channel or across other channels installed on your Roku device? Please let us know as well the troubleshooting steps you've tried. 

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos