Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Keeps Logging Me Out of AMC Plus

@Kw4ever11

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact AMC+ support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jogood

Same here and I just signed up a few days ago. Keeps logging me out on Roku, no problems with any of my other apps. 

0 Kudos
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hi @jogood, we see you're having issues with AMC plus as far as the application logging you out constantly. To best address this we would recommend getting in touch with AMC support directly at customerservice@amcplus.com. They have access to your login credentials and should be able to troubleshoot this problem for you. If you have any other questions definitely reach out and let us know! 

0 Kudos

Been having the same issue. 

I did put in a ticket with amc+, but only happens with Roku TV.

0 Kudos
Zydecogirl
Reel Rookie

Same here.

0 Kudos
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hi @Zydecogirl, if you are having issues with being logged out of AMC Plus, we would recommend getting directly in touch with their support team at https://support.amcplus.com/en/support/tickets/new. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves and getting in contact with them would be the best way to deal with this issue.  If there are any other questions you may have definitely feel free to reach out and we'll be happy to help!

0 Kudos
A2CS

Did you ever get any resolutions from AMC? Is the problem fixed on your end now? We just signed up for AMC through ROKU and are having the same issue. We don't have any issues with any other streaming services on ROKU so seems to be an AMC integration issue. 

0 Kudos
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hi @A2CS,

We appreciate you posting on the Roku Community about your login issues. We would have to direct these concerns to AMC support being that they handle the login portal for their channel. If you are looking to get in contact with them you can at 1 (888) 562-4262. Thank you for your patience with this and please reach out with any other questions. 

0 Kudos
Sgillett
Reel Rookie

Alas no resolution. 

0 Kudos
Beth0712

AMC+ keeps logging me out every 10 to 20 minutes. None of my other subscriptions have this problem.

0 Kudos