Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mlm67

Roku Keeps Logging Me Out of AMC Plus

I just subscribed to a year of AMC Plus yesterday and my Roku Streaming Stick logs me off every single time I stop watching it. So I’m constantly logging into it. It doesn’t do that to ANY of the other apps I have, so I’m not sure why it’s doing it with this one. If anyone knows a trick for me please let me. I will be eternally grateful. It’s quite annoying typing all that in multiple times. TIA 

#Momisgoingcrazy

23 REPLIES 23
Jericho
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku Keeps Logging Me Out of AMC Plus

Having the same problem. It's really annoying. I put in a ticket with AMC Plus.  Waiting now.

Janelle67

I am having the same issue with my brand new Roku Express.

RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

In some cases, removing the affected channel then re-installing it may help. To ensure the process is successful, make sure to restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings System System restart > Restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Let us know how it goes!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Sgillett
Reel Rookie

That did not resolve my issue. It keeps logging me out mid show saying my token has expired. Then I can’t get back in without going back and forth 7 or 8 times then it kicks me off again. 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Sgillett

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried the following:

• Sign out of your account
  • Remove the channel, restart the device, then add the channel back again, specifically in that order.
  • Try authenticating the channel again

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
clcorbin66

I am having the same problem too.

0 Kudos

I am also having the exact same problem.

I paid for a year of AMC+ as well.

I've also tried deleting, restarting the roku, and then redownloading the channel method as well.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hi @HauntedKnights

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Does the issue only occur on AMC+? If so, we suggest reaching out to the channel's customer support team to report the issue and get help. Many channels on Roku are maintained by the channel provider themselves. In this case, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from them. 

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Kw4ever11

Mine is doing the same. It only does this on my Roku device. I have a firestick on my other tv and no issues w my new AMC+ app. Stays logged in…